Satyr Illustration

  • Shad O'Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2002
      I was kinda surprised to not find a collection of some of DB's
      better illustrations on the web site. And right now, I'd sure like to
      have a good copy of his Satyr's Head/self portrait, (at least, that's
      what I think it is) Could anyone direct me to a location I could
      make a copy of it. Thanks a lot folks. This by the way is Shad O'
      in Sarasota, the ex-BearShadO, and the trip to Oregon is still
      happening. I've just found the camper, now to find the right truck
      mount it on. Wheeeeeeee Haaah!