Fwd: Re: [aloha-donblanding] DB "prints"

  • Ken Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2002
      Hi,

      The recent garage sale purchase of the Blanding drawing from <A Grand Time
      Living> caught my attention. Some of you might recall that a year or so
      ago I reported having a large proportion of the original drawings for that
      book (though most of them are the un-named, incidental drawings, rather
      than the full page drawings). I came by mine through Mary Cox, a member
      of the Chapparel poets and one of DB's countless friends. I wonder if
      "Jane" could also have been in the same Chapparel chapter. Just a thought.

      Since many of you might have your copies out, here again is the list of
      drawings I have from the book.

      --Ken Klein