Ebay Drawing

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 12:35 PM
      tj just bought a piece of DB art off of EBAY....I'm going through my books
      now looking for it. I don't recognize it as such. The piece is a grouping
      for flowers with a little Fairy dancing on top. Go to the completed items
      under page 3 to see it, if you didn't see it before. It was a gift to
      "Jane". I suspect it was a gift from DB to Jane and may not be in any book.
      Any ideas out there? Or did I miss it in a book? It came from a garage sale
      in Long Beach area and the first owner didn't know anything about