Re:Arthur Lyman

  • donwen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2002
      I may have paddled canoes with Arthur Lyman or his family. Marion was my
      coach in Hawaii Kai for Hui Nalu Canoe Club. Then there are two Lyman
      brothers - all three connected with Polynesian Voyaging Canoe, Hokule'a'.
      Just a thought.
      Donna Wendt in the Vagabond Van in Des Moines, Iowa

      In a message dated 8/15/02 1:17:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > * Arthur Lyman
      > * Born 2 February 1936, Kauai, Hawaii
      > * Died 24 February 2002, Honolulu, Hawaii
      He never took his success too seriously, though. He was just as proud of his
      awards for paddling in canoe races."

    • MauiBandB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2002
        Doubt if Arhtur Lyman was with Polynesian Voyaging Canoes (Wrong generation)
        Definitely a relative though

        aloha
        Maui Tom