  • sandremarie2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2002
      aloha everyone as a new one to your group I would sure
      like to share all th letters and postcards and lots of small STUFF I
      have from my family from Don any one interested can email. me and I
      could run some color copies to send to you. My Grandfather was, I
      quess apersonal friend of Don,s and I was raised on his works. Ialso
      have quite a few autographed copies of his books as well, as I told
      Keith the book plate original of Jewels, It has hung in all our homes
      for years. much love to each of you Sandeemarie