Re: [aloha-donblanding] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2002
      tj has had the same sign up problems with yahoo. I think if you are inactive
      for awhile they take you off involuntarily. I was inactive for about 4-5
      months while motorhoming around and when I got back, know one knew who I was
      in cyberspace....I've been knocked off their system on a regular basis (I'm
      not paranoid, they really are after me!) and always have trouble getting back
      in.....not being the greatest computer techie, it gets frustrating......So,
      Cadia, can you figure this one out for those of us currently not members in
      good standing? (smile)...........tj
    • duchess017
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002
        TJ....

        Welcome back!

        You are on the mebers list with your "cs" e-mail address, but you do
        not have a user ID (profile).

        Suggest you go to:

        and select Edit My Membership to set up a profile.

        Once you have established a user ID, you should also follow the
        instructions I gave to Shad O' regarding access by user ID and
        password.

        Any questions, just ask!