  • olphaart
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2002
      Cadia, this is Shad o', aka bearshado, but for some strange
      reason, I can't seem to access the files or data base as
      bearshado OR as Olphaart, yet I've joined the group under both
      of these names, and even once as Bearshadoiam, and all the
      cookies seem to be lost. Any suggestions? All I can access are
      the messages and this way of contacting you. Help!
    • duchess017
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2002
        Shad O'

        You are subscribed only under the user ID Bearshadoiam. The other
        two ID's have never been on the list. You can always access messages
        because this part of the group website is public; the remainder is
        for members only.

        First, go to My Groups:

        Click the name of the group, aloha-donblanding.

        In the upper right corner of the screen is the link, Account Info.
        If you are asked for your user ID and password, type them in the
        spaces provided. If you do not remember your password, click the
        link to sign in as a differenct user. You will be taken to a new
        screen where you can request that your password be e-mailed to you.

        You can add or delete e-mail addresses via Edit E-mail, and change
        your preferences via Edit Preferences. (Always add an address before
        you delete an old one!)

        Once you are logged in, you have the option of staying logged in or
        signing out via the link at the top right of the message board screen
        or any other group website screen. You can elect to "save" the log-
        in information, if you wish. Keep in mind that the system will
        periodically log you out after a period of inactivity (even as little
        as an hour). Just keep your group password handy.

        Hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please let me
        know.