Martin Denny

  • kittykowkow
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2002
      Hello Bev! I believe Martin Denny's name was not really Martin
      Denny. Can't remember his real name, this was his "stage" name. As
      I recall, he died about 3-4 years ago. I remember as when I heard
      the news, I went "Awwww" as he was an old fave of mine in the '60s
      and I have all his old LP's. Like everyone else, he croaked just a
      wee bit too soon for our purposes. We should hire a "channeler",
      just think of all the stories we would hear!

      Karen C.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2002
        Auntie Karen

        Ha! If we had a channeler we wouldn't need all the contacts...we
        could just ask old Don himself. What an interview that would be!

        Bev...I've emailed Bob Kraus to see if he had any other stories up
        his sleeve.