RE: [aloha-donblanding] Recent Blanding Article

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2002
      From: keith2draw Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 2:45 PM
      Recent Blanding Article

      SPLENDOR OF POET WAS CANDOR

      By Bob Krauss
      Honolulu Advertiser Columnist
      Sunday, June 9, 2002

      Bird-call guru Martin Denny owns an autographed first edition of
      Don Blanding's poems, "Joy Is an Inside Job." Much more
      interesting is the letter from Blanding inside it, written a year
      before he died. That's the story we'll tell today.

      So Keith,

      If Martin Denny is still alive, how do we find him and learn more about this
      relationship with DB???????