Re: [aloha-donblanding] Blue Leilani

  • BearShado@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29 4:13 AM
      In a message dated 7/28/02 9:20:42 PM, keith2draw@... writes:

      << Just thought I'd post a photo of my daughter...what the heck!

      http://www.hulapages.com/blue2.jpg

      Keith >>

      More Like whatta Blessing! There's something about looking into the
      beautiful, trusting eyes of a child that takes me right back to the arms of
      God. I feel that they KNOW the real tranquility we all strive for as we grow
      up in this busy world.
      Thanks Keith for sharing your Treasure

      With Love, Shad O'
    • duchess017
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29 7:52 AM
        Keith,

        Your little one is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing her with
        us. A mop of red hair...and her name is Blue...DB would certainly
        have approved the combination.

        By the way, we DO have a Members Photos folder in Photos. You and
        other group members are certainly welcome to upload photos of your
        family and pets.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29 8:25 AM
          Keith,

          She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.