Blue Leilani

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2002
      Just thought I'd post a photo of my daughter...what the heck!

      http://www.hulapages.com/blue2.jpg

      Keith
    • BearShado@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2002
        In a message dated 7/28/02 9:20:42 PM, keith2draw@... writes:

        << Just thought I'd post a photo of my daughter...what the heck!

        http://www.hulapages.com/blue2.jpg

        Keith >>

        More Like whatta Blessing! There's something about looking into the
        beautiful, trusting eyes of a child that takes me right back to the arms of
        God. I feel that they KNOW the real tranquility we all strive for as we grow
        up in this busy world.
        Thanks Keith for sharing your Treasure

        With Love, Shad O'
      • duchess017
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2002
          Keith,

          Your little one is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing her with
          us. A mop of red hair...and her name is Blue...DB would certainly
          have approved the combination.

          By the way, we DO have a Members Photos folder in Photos. You and
          other group members are certainly welcome to upload photos of your
          family and pets.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2002
            Keith,

            She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.