1930 Census

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2002
      I've finally found Don Blanding in the 1930 census. It's not indexed
      yet on Ancestry.com, so I had to root around a little.

      Census taken April 5, 1930
      Enumeration district 618

      Living at 145 E. 40th, Manhattan, New York:
      BLANDING, DON - 36 - b. Oklahoma - Author, Literary
      WOOLARD, ARTHUR - 26 - b. Missouri - Secretary, Author
      CHALLENGER, EARL - 27 - b. Ohio - Painter, Art Shop

      Their rent was $125 a month
      I'm assuming that Arthur was Don's secretary.