Creager Family Photographs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2002
      I finally got around to posting some great photos that Beverly got
      from Frank Akers. Two of them are of Will & Pinkie Creager...one is
      Billie Jean's wedding to Frank in 1944...and the last one is of
      Billie Jean in 1981.

      They are posted in files/photographs/friends & family/

      Thanks Beverly, and sorry it took me so long to scan them.