Re: [aloha-donblanding] we pledge allegiance to the flag...

  • Allen Sawtelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:37 PM
      All this stuff is good clean fun and very nostalgic for me.. Don't get
      your dress over your head about it!. I remeber Don the Beachcombers in it's
      proper place right next to the Waikiki Theather when I was a kid living
      there with Uncle Don, Gram and Gramp and the Gang. It's all part on my
      Hawaiiiana. Aloha, Allen Sawtelle ----- Original Message -----