FW: [aloha-donblanding] Honolulu Star-Bulletin - January - April 1926

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2002
      Cadia,

      Did anyone look up the Wampas Frolic in the LA papers for you? I plan a
      trip to UCLA in July to look through the news papers on file and can follow up
      on this and any others you might need. Dean want to meet up again and search?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2002
        Bev...

        No one has mentioned the Wampas Frolic...if you could do some reading
        of the February-March 1926 L.A. papers while you're at UCLA, that
        would be great!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
          Cadia,

          I will add the Wampas Folic to my list. If you come up with anything else
          before July 16th, let me know.