Re: birth data for Blanding

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2002
      Cadia,

      Yes...I've discovered many errors myself in census and official
      documents. I think what I find curious is that I've come across the
      1893 discrepancy in documents that Blanding filled out himself.

      I guess it's just my nature to question everything, and not take
      things for granted.

      So far Vanessa and I have not been affected by the raging fires
      nearby. We do have alot of sympathy for those who are losing
      everything to these hellish conflagrations. There are days the air
      is quite smoky, and we are of course on water rations, but other
      than that we're fine.

      Thanks for asking....Keith