Re: [aloha-donblanding] Blanding in Sequoia

  • K Cotter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2002
      I too remember the same scene, the same evening group of eager children and
      parents around the campfire, the ranger telling stories and leading us all
      in song. Those days are long gone, there is no money for rangers beyond the
      peace-keeping variety in the National Parks nowadays and the kids too
      sophisticated. Lots more memories associated with that scene but this is
      not the venue for them!. K