New edition of Vagabond's House

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      Applewood Books in Bedford, Massachusetts has reprinted VAGABOND'S
      HOUSE earlier this Spring. It's based on the pre-1940 edition, and
      looks pretty nice, although it's softcover. It sells on Amazon for
      $9.95.

      I had emailed them awhile back when I heard they were reprinting it,
      and asked them about the copyright (just out of curiosity)...and they
      never wrote back.

      It would make a nice gift...although I like giving out the older
      editions.