Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: **summary of where we are***

  • Michael T Pfeffer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2002
      Keith,
      Thanks for the clarification. Also, regarding point 2, I was thinking that it would be better in the long run to try and consolidate sites to help focus the web posting efforts and to help consolidate costs. No need to of course, but thought it might be a way to get something going where we didnt have to subjected to those infernal ads and such. I would think that having a good site would also help give the non-profit more exposure and would help with obtaining money and such. It is always nice to be able to point to a high quality site and say, "see, here is the DB non-profit site and here are a list of students who have received awards and the lei awards and yadda yaddda yadda."

      I am sure that the group has, and I know that we might have, room on a server that could be used to host the site and we could basically donate the time and maintenance as part of a donation to the non-profit. It wouldnt take much to maintain once it was up and running so I am sure we can figure something out.

      Anyway, I was mainly just trying to see if we were all on the same page re the most important steps and points of the discussion.

      Aloha, Michael