Re: Don Blanding stamp

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2002
      I have to agree with you Jerry. Not only would it take years to get
      something like this going...but the folks who are represented on
      postage stamps are all well known figures in the public eye...and
      realistically speaking, D.B. just doesn't fit that bill.

      Not to sound negative, but we need to work on promoting
      Blanding a little bit more to the national public before a stamp
      can fly.

      Perhaps one way to approach it would be to work on a Lei Day
      stamp idea which featured Blanding. There's alot of interest in
      things Hawaiian these days.