Book

  • jakable
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      An electronic book might not be Don's style, although he always
      looked to the future with great anticipation. But the idea of
      printing on demand makes some sense.
      Seems like we need to become a nonprofit organization before anything
      else gets done. Grant proposals probably cannot be submitted before
      we are a legal society. After that we can proceed to setting up a
      conference, getting financing and setting up programs.