Lin Carter illus. - note DB connection

  • duchess017
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      OK, sleuths.....

      Here's one for you:

      On eBay is an original drawing for a Lin Carter book. It includes a
      centaur and, on the bookshelf at the bottom, Don Blanding is
      represented by a volume.

      Carter's "Sign of the Centaur" was his publishing logo.

      What's the connection here? A fan? Did DB do the drawing?

      Lin Carter original illustration art frontis
      Item # 1098291576 ends May 5

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
        Cadia,

        Interesting item you pointed out on ebay. The drawing doesn't look to
        me like it was done by Blanding, but maybe he was a fan of Blanding's.

        So many elusive connections to our dead poet...