More Joe Cobb

  • kittykowkow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2002
      American Aviation is now part of Boeing and has a number of plants.
      One is in Palmdale, CA about 50 miles north of me and part of the
      Edwards Air Force Base complex. Another facility was (might still
      be) close to Los Angeles International Airport - LAX. Of course Cobb
      would have to be about 76 - 80 so he may be dead by now. surely
      retired! Will check with SAG (Screen Actors Guild) They will know
      if he is dead or alive. Karen C