Re: [aloha-donblanding] The swelling chorus

  • Michael Pfeffer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
      I have many of the original woodblocks that were used to
      create the images in his books and we could use one of
      those for the print. more later, at a conference till
      saturday. Spoke to George Ellis again and he is gung ho
      to pursue talks about getting DB stuff for the Academy.
      aloha, michael

      On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:56:46 -0000
      "kittykowkow" <doggydan@...> wrote:

      Michael T. Pfeffer