Star Bulletin

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2002
      Maui Tom: Michael: About 4 months ago, I emailed Dave Donnally at the
      Star Bulletin and gave him kind of an update on the status of our DB efforts.
      I described the shows in Oklahoma, Carmel and Florida and well as the
      overall growth of our egroup and our interest in establishing a future show
      in Hawaii to complement the shows that have already occurred on the mainland.
      I did not get a response back and have no idea if he received it or trashed
      it. I was pursuing his producing some kind of article on DB for Lei Day
      2002.
      I don't remember who but possibly Ron Jacobs, told me that Dave at some
      time had worked with DB or knew about him, or something like this. Do
      either of you know him or might you be able to contact him? Perhaps a local
      contact might stir him up? Or might you have other contacts?
      We don't have much time to do an article for 2002 with publishing
      deadlines, etc, but I'll bet Keith, Cadia and myself could drum up something
      fairly quickly if there was interest. I'm not going to contact Dave again
      myself as he hasn't responded to any email from me yet. As it is Lei Day is
      three weeks away and we might be too late again this year......tj