The swelling chorus

  • kittykowkow
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
      My gosh; this is really exciting! So many solid and truly possible
      suggestions and plans are forthcoming! It does feel that your wishes
      could become reality. By the way, who owns the rights on the
      Blanding estate? Is there a trust of some kind who might need to be
      brought in on this on copyrighted material or items?

      This may seem like a naive statement but as far as a flyer/logo or
      whatever, wouldn't it seem mandatory that it be a bit of DB's own
      work; something that would have general appeal? Maybe I've missed
      something along the way. Karen
    • Michael Pfeffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
        I have many of the original woodblocks that were used to
        create the images in his books and we could use one of
        those for the print. more later, at a conference till
        saturday. Spoke to George Ellis again and he is gung ho
        to pursue talks about getting DB stuff for the Academy.
        aloha, michael

        On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:56:46 -0000
        "kittykowkow" <doggydan@...> wrote:

        Michael T. Pfeffer