Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Back on line again

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
      Leilani
      Sounds like a piece of art Keith. Congratulations

      Maui Tom
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
        Keith,

        I am so jealous, Ethan Maximillian Weber is 2 hours younger and hasn�t done
        anything but eat and gain weight.

        Proud Gramma,

        Bev.

        Heya tj,

        Blue Leilani Emmons (had to get some Hawaiian in there)
        born at noon on Feb. 28th - 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Had a head of light
        reddish hair...dark blue eyes (which are slowly becoming light blue
        like mine)...and long, slender fingers (an artist or pianist perhaps.)

        We're actually getting lots of sleep...she's being very good to us.
        She was very alert straight from the womb, and makes very good eye
        contact. She rolled over from her tummy three times when she was only
        nine days old...so perhaps she'll be an athlete.

        Whatever she becomes we love her much already.

        Sorry Cadia for the digression from Blanding.