Re: Back on line again

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
      Heya tj,

      Blue Leilani Emmons (had to get some Hawaiian in there)
      born at noon on Feb. 28th - 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Had a head of light
      reddish hair...dark blue eyes (which are slowly becoming light blue
      like mine)...and long, slender fingers (an artist or pianist perhaps.)

      We're actually getting lots of sleep...she's being very good to us.
      She was very alert straight from the womb, and makes very good eye
      contact. She rolled over from her tummy three times when she was only
      nine days old...so perhaps she'll be an athlete.

      Whatever she becomes we love her much already.

      Sorry Cadia for the digression from Blanding.

      Keith
    • MauiBandB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
        Leilani
        Sounds like a piece of art Keith. Congratulations

        Maui Tom
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
          Keith,

          I am so jealous, Ethan Maximillian Weber is 2 hours younger and hasn�t done
          anything but eat and gain weight.

          Proud Gramma,

          Bev.