Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Back on line again

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 7:17 AM
      Congrat's on the birth of your beautiful little girl. So, what is her full
      name and all the vitals Keith? Got Sleep??? tj
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3 6:16 PM
        Heya tj,

        Blue Leilani Emmons (had to get some Hawaiian in there)
        born at noon on Feb. 28th - 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Had a head of light
        reddish hair...dark blue eyes (which are slowly becoming light blue
        like mine)...and long, slender fingers (an artist or pianist perhaps.)

        We're actually getting lots of sleep...she's being very good to us.
        She was very alert straight from the womb, and makes very good eye
        contact. She rolled over from her tummy three times when she was only
        nine days old...so perhaps she'll be an athlete.

        Whatever she becomes we love her much already.

        Sorry Cadia for the digression from Blanding.

        Keith
      • MauiBandB@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3 8:26 PM
          Leilani
          Sounds like a piece of art Keith. Congratulations

          Maui Tom
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4 7:05 PM
            Keith,

            I am so jealous, Ethan Maximillian Weber is 2 hours younger and hasn�t done
            anything but eat and gain weight.

            Proud Gramma,

            Bev.