Re: Back on line again

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
      Welcome back tj...nothing much to report in your absense...except for
      a little baby girl.

      Keith
    • BearShado@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
        In a message dated 4/3/02 9:10:19 AM, keith2draw@... writes:

        << Welcome back tj...nothing much to report in your absense...except for
        a little baby girl.

        Keith >>

        Nothin much..... Just the light of your Life......Poppa, how's she doin? Is
        that beautiful red hair getting redder? You're gonna have the boys all the
        time hanging round your place in 12 or so years
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
          Congrat's on the birth of your beautiful little girl. So, what is her full
          name and all the vitals Keith? Got Sleep??? tj
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
            Heya tj,

            Blue Leilani Emmons (had to get some Hawaiian in there)
            born at noon on Feb. 28th - 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Had a head of light
            reddish hair...dark blue eyes (which are slowly becoming light blue
            like mine)...and long, slender fingers (an artist or pianist perhaps.)

            We're actually getting lots of sleep...she's being very good to us.
            She was very alert straight from the womb, and makes very good eye
            contact. She rolled over from her tummy three times when she was only
            nine days old...so perhaps she'll be an athlete.

            Whatever she becomes we love her much already.

            Sorry Cadia for the digression from Blanding.

            Keith
          • MauiBandB@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
              Leilani
              Sounds like a piece of art Keith. Congratulations

              Maui Tom
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
                Keith,

                I am so jealous, Ethan Maximillian Weber is 2 hours younger and hasn�t done
                anything but eat and gain weight.

                Proud Gramma,

                Bev.