Back on line again

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2002
      Well, tj's back home after 9 weeks on the road in the Blandingmobile.
      Not many finds or DB material out there in the junk and Antique stores. Saw
      very little and what they had, I already owned. Did spend a great day with
      Allen Sawtelle and videotaped his memories of DB. He really shed some new
      light on DB for me as Allen got to live with DB and saw him as the person not
      the celebrity. Is there anything new on the DB trail that I've missed in the
      last 9 weeks???? In 9 weeks, we went 3000 miles. Jan and I are still
      talking after being confined to the Blandingmobile, so, I'll guess we'll make
      it! I did switch to paper plates though, thats so if she got mad at me and
      slung one across the table, the paper plate wouldn't hurt as much as our
      ceramic plates.....(smile).....
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
        Welcome back tj...nothing much to report in your absense...except for
        a little baby girl.

        Keith
      • BearShado@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
          In a message dated 4/3/02 9:10:19 AM, keith2draw@... writes:

          << Welcome back tj...nothing much to report in your absense...except for
          a little baby girl.

          Keith >>

          Nothin much..... Just the light of your Life......Poppa, how's she doin? Is
          that beautiful red hair getting redder? You're gonna have the boys all the
          time hanging round your place in 12 or so years
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
            Congrat's on the birth of your beautiful little girl. So, what is her full
            name and all the vitals Keith? Got Sleep??? tj
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
              Heya tj,

              Blue Leilani Emmons (had to get some Hawaiian in there)
              born at noon on Feb. 28th - 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Had a head of light
              reddish hair...dark blue eyes (which are slowly becoming light blue
              like mine)...and long, slender fingers (an artist or pianist perhaps.)

              We're actually getting lots of sleep...she's being very good to us.
              She was very alert straight from the womb, and makes very good eye
              contact. She rolled over from her tummy three times when she was only
              nine days old...so perhaps she'll be an athlete.

              Whatever she becomes we love her much already.

              Sorry Cadia for the digression from Blanding.

              Keith
            • MauiBandB@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
                Leilani
                Sounds like a piece of art Keith. Congratulations

                Maui Tom
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
                  Keith,

                  I am so jealous, Ethan Maximillian Weber is 2 hours younger and hasn�t done
                  anything but eat and gain weight.

                  Proud Gramma,

                  Bev.