Re: DB & Leatrice Joy, 1926

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Cadia,

      I was beginning to think you had disappeared off the face of the
      earth. Good to hear from you.

      I assume this photo was taken while Blanding was in
      Hollywood...or was Leatrice visiting Honolulu?

      He dedicated the poem LEIS...FOR REMEMBRANCE to Leatrice
      Joy in 'Vagabond's House'...but the poem also appears (sans
      dedication) in the book 'Leaves from a Grass-House' as early as
      1923.

      I wonder if Don knew Leatrice before 1926?