a new display and some rare pieces

  • luahiniwai
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      Hello all, thought you might get a kick out of a new (old) chinese
      curio display cabinet that my wife and I got recently. It is perfect
      for displaying Blanding items as you can see. There are some pieces
      that I havent displayed before so please check it out.

      As usual, I have placed the photo in a folder marked "New Display"
      inside of the wekeula's pictures folder in the Vernon Kilns folder.

      Hope you dont mind my sharing and hope to see some of you out this
      way one of these days!

      Much Aloha to all,
      Michael