Disney set for sale

  • luahiniwai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      Hello all, not quite Don Blanding, but I am parting with a nearly
      complete set of Disney Fairyland (hand tinted blue) and thought you
      might all like to see it as it is darn near one of a kind.

      The item number is: 2002974718

      I know, it was hard to part with, but too much Blanding and Kent has
      been showing up lately and some room had to be made!

      Aloha, Michael

      ps, am planning to offer a substantial set of Delight (blue glamour
      with hand tinted flowers), including service for eight in 10.5 dinner
      plates, dessert bowls, chowder bowls (only six) a 12.5 chop, cups and
      saucers, creamer, gravy boat, etc. and will let the gang know when I
      get it together. If anyone is interested, feel free to email me for
      a complete list and pics.