Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Blanding items for sale

  • W. Harper
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
      Hello,
      This is sarbensarge. I have tried to open the page you list below and am
      informed each time that the "page is unavailable"? Is this the correct URL?
      If not could you please email the correct one?
      Cheers.
      sarbensarge@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2002
        The Files section of the website is located at

        and the Books & Memorabilia for Sale folder is the 4th item on the
        list.

        Sorry about the broken link; the URL for the specific folder is very
        long and does not survive a two-line break in an e-mail message.
        However, it can be copied and pasted into your browser.

        Hope this helps!