Re: [aloha-donblanding] Ads, ads, ads

  • K Cotter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
      Yes, which is necessary, I guess. However, I am offended by the ad for the
      little "sneaky peeky" hand held "viewer" allowing you to "view your
      neighbors" and showing a girl in a swimming pool implying she is being spied
      upon by some skanky neighbor. Her bikini looks added by computer and it
      looks like a sleazy ad from a tabloid rag. Not a cool thing to view upon
      accessing the Blanding group and a put-off for some. I rushed out and
      bought one; NOT!
      The Cranky Crow