Ads, ads, ads

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
      The ads have taken over this website....argh!
    • K Cotter
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
        Yes, which is necessary, I guess. However, I am offended by the ad for the
        little "sneaky peeky" hand held "viewer" allowing you to "view your
        neighbors" and showing a girl in a swimming pool implying she is being spied
        upon by some skanky neighbor. Her bikini looks added by computer and it
        looks like a sleazy ad from a tabloid rag. Not a cool thing to view upon
        accessing the Blanding group and a put-off for some. I rushed out and
        bought one; NOT!
        The Cranky Crow