Re: Jeannie's collection of DB

  • curt blanding
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2002
      Cadia,

      I would be delighted to photograph any and all of Jeannie's collection
      with my digital camera and put a web-album on my website. I am
      only about 12 miles from Honolulu (when I'm not traveling for work).
      It would be good to start collecting high quality photos of DB pieces
      and eventually compile a CD which could be distributed to the group.

      Curt :-)