posted a few more photos

  • luahiniwai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hello all,
      Just posted three new photos in the wekeula folder. Included for
      perusal are a 14" aquarium chop, the blue HF candlesticks and scallop
      bowl, and three orange HF serving pieces (note the Jane Bennison
      centerpiece and candlesticks in the background--the most modern thing
      in my house!! she is timeless).

      The Orange HF coffee pot story is worth telling. I bought the orange
      tea pot on Ebay and the guy told me he had the coffee pot as well,
      but no lid so did I want it as well. Needless to say, I bought it
      anyway and then remembered that there was an orange lid on Tim and
      Linda's site, which ended up matching perfectly.

      Aloha to all, Michael