Blanding items for sale

  • sarbensarge
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hello,
      I have for sale the following items:

      A. Autographed copy of "Vagabond's House," dated May 2, 1945. With
      drawing of "oofus-goofus" bird. Book has dustcover which is
      in "fair" condition. Book itself has 2 pages torn out; Pages
      39,40,41 and 42.
      B. Three typewritten, signed, with oofus-goofus drawing, note cards.

      C. Two autographed poems re: Staying Armed in Time of Peace.

      I have scans of all items, including autographed section of book.
      However, I cannot find out how to post those graphics here. I have
      sent Keith Emmons scans of the Notecards for his research. I live in
      western Nebraska and do not have a phone or internet so use friends
      up the road. If you have any interest email me at:
      sarbensarge@... and I will email the scans.
      Regards,
      W. Harper
    • duchess017
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        To: W. Harper...

        Thank you for letting us know about your Blanding items for sale. If
        you would care to join the group, you are most welcome to add images
        or text files to the folder in Files labeled Books & Memorabilia For
        Sale:

        Only group members with a Yahoo user ID can access areas other than
        Messages.

        ~~Cadia
      • duchess017
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2002
          Hi,

          Our newest member, "sarbensarge," has added 5 images to the Files
          section. Please note that I have moved these images to the correct
          folder, Books & Memorabilia for Sale:

          20Memorabilia%20for%20Sale/

          Since they are not JPGs, but large TIF files, these images are not
          viewable in the usual manner. However, they will remain in the
          folder for now. If you are interested in purchasing the item(s)
          please contact the seller directly, not through the group e-mail.

          If other group members would like to sell or trade Blanding-related
          items, you're welcome to create a folder within the designated folder
          to showcase what you have available. Images should be JPGs and no
          larger than 75 KB if at all possible. You may also create a text
          file and list your items. Please do not, however, use the group
          Files or Photos sections for hosting eBay auction images.

          After my return from San Antonio, I'll be reworking the Files and
          Photos sections, most likely moving images from the Lawton and Carmel
          exhibits to the new Photos section.

          Thanks,

          ~~Cadia
        • W. Harper
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
            Hello,
            This is sarbensarge. I have tried to open the page you list below and am
            informed each time that the "page is unavailable"? Is this the correct URL?
            If not could you please email the correct one?
            Cheers.
            sarbensarge@...

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 12, 2002
              The Files section of the website is located at

              and the Books & Memorabilia for Sale folder is the 4th item on the
              list.

              Sorry about the broken link; the URL for the specific folder is very
              long and does not survive a two-line break in an e-mail message.
              However, it can be copied and pasted into your browser.

              Hope this helps!