Re: [aloha-donblanding] results of Alabama trip

  • sam17659@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2002
      Michael:

      A 17" Moby Dick chop plate for $125 is a WONDERFUL start to the new year!

      Ted

    • Mike Pfeffer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2002
        Sam,
        True enough, I was thrilled, although a bit chagrined
        because I had just walked out of the room it was in when my
        girlfriend called me back and asked, sweetly, whether I
        might have missed something on my first go around and did I
        want to look in the far corner where there just happened to
        be a rather large blue and white plate with a certain ship
        on it in plain view, so the credit is really hers. Of
        course, it was the first antique shop we went to so
        anticipation was high for every subsequent store. . . Aloha,
        Michael

        On Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:51:51 EST