posted photos of blanding ware

  • luahiniwai
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001
      Hello all, just a note to let you know I posted a few photos of some
      of my Vernon Kilns Blanding ware. Included in the photos are a few
      pieces by Rockwell Kent and a row of pitchers by Tepco and Wallace.
      Hopefully however, you will all find the pics of the Blanding pieces
      worth looking at. The displays change regularly so I will update if
      people enjoy the pieces and can also take close ups of any pieces
      that the group would like to showcase or highlight.

      Aloha,
      Michael aka "wekeula"
    • Bernhard, Kay & Adolph
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001
        Michael,
        Thank you for the pictures. It was wonderful seeing those beautiful pieces.
        I hope you will post more.
        Kay