I'm flabbergasted!

  • justiceforfamilies
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      It's late on a cold December night on Cape Cod. Something got me
      thinking about that old worn book that my mother had when I was a
      kid - Vagabond's House. In the quiet, looking at the moon, I could
      even recite the first few verses. Boy did I love that book - from
      childhood on. It never left me - as so many other things did, and
      I've always known that I'm still looking, and I will find it - my own
      Vagabond's House - someday.So I went to the computer thinking "Maybe
      I can find a copy on the internet", as the actual book was lost long
      ago during some phase of my own vagabonding (there are just so many
      places that we must search! ...just in case). Well, never would I
      have dreamed to find a list - this list. I never even thought I'd
      ever meet anyone in my life who'd ever heard of Don Blanding and
      Vagabond's House - let alone a list! WOW! Nice to meet you! Nev
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
        Welcome aboard the Spun Glass Ship, full of Vagabonds! Enjoy the journey
        that has been started here and we welcome you. Happy Holidays, and hope you
        find a good edition of your sought after book....tj