Re: Spun Glass Ship poem

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27 6:36 PM
      Helen,

      Thanks for letting John know where The Spun-Glass Ship and its story
      is found.

      If you or anyone in the group needs to locate other DB poems, Keith
      has provided an excellent bibliography in Files at:

      There's a lot of material on the group's website, but only those with
      Yahoo user IDs can access sections other than the message board.
      I've noticed that about 55 members do not yet have Yahoo IDs; you can
      start on your "My Groups" page and register your e-mail address to
      gain full access to the site.

      Enjoy!