Spun Glass Ship poem

  • John A. Swearingen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2001
      Soliciting a little quick help here.

      In what book will I find the poem, "The Voyage Of the Spun Glass Ship"?

      Thanks
    • Helen Allen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2001
        Cruise of the Spun Glass Ship is in The Rest of The Road, page 31. My book
        also includes the story behind the poem.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2001
          Helen,

          Thanks for letting John know where The Spun-Glass Ship and its story
          is found.

          If you or anyone in the group needs to locate other DB poems, Keith
          has provided an excellent bibliography in Files at:

          There's a lot of material on the group's website, but only those with
          Yahoo user IDs can access sections other than the message board.
          I've noticed that about 55 members do not yet have Yahoo IDs; you can
          start on your "My Groups" page and register your e-mail address to
          gain full access to the site.

          Enjoy!