Ebat Stuff for Sale

  • keith2draw@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      Hello All,

      I'm selling my "May Day is Lei Day" sheet music on ebay. The auction
      number is: 1024623700 and it ends on Saturday Nov. 3rd.

      Also selling two pieces of sheet music from "The Bird of Paradise"
      starring Lenore Ulrich. 1024613483 & 1024620721.

      Some miscellaneous Blanding stuff for sale as well, including a red
      leather edition of Vagabond's House 1024978316, and some items from
      the Vagabond's House Nightclub in L.A. (2 matchbooks and a postcard)
      1024705450. A poster and letter from the Vagabond's House Album
      1024629063.

      Bid with confidence...Christmas is coming up real soon.

      Keith Emmons