Re: [aloha-donblanding] Billie Jean's husband....Jack Akers

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2001
      Bev: Keep me posted on this one....sorry but i've been too busy for DB these
      past few weeks. My retirement is on Nov 9th and I'm preparing for blast off
      and total freedom. I want to get back into the Chowchilla connection after
      Thanksgiving is over and I can focus some new energy into this research.
      Looks like Jack turned out to be a good connection for us, glad you were able
      to follow up and meet him. I would be interested in prints if they come
      available....tj