Scotty Creager & Billie Jean Creager-Ackers

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 2, 2001
      TJ,

      Have you gone to Chowchilla and continued the research you started in June?

      Have you talked with Jack Ackers or his family about Billie Jean and her
      brother Scotty Creager?

      Do you have anything new to add to what you told us before?

      Message 2 of 13 , May 25, 2003
        Tom Tempske....are you related in any way to Armine Von Tempski?? If so, you could be a big help. tj

      • tompske
        Message 3 of 13 , May 26, 2003
          --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, TJMarkle@c... wrote:
          > CHOWCHILLA BULLETIN:
          >
          > Got call from a lady in Chowchilla last night. She graduated with
          Hi there! Are you looking for a Tempske? I'm Tom Tempske. Can I help?
          Tom

          Message 4 of 13 , May 26, 2003
            Aloha Tom,

            von Tempsky
            Was your name shortened from von Tempsky. It is members of the Maj. Gustavus
            Ferdinand Von Tempsky & Emilia Ross Bell
            family that we are looking for. Helen von Tempsky who recently joined is a
            member of that family. Welcome Helen and hope all is well and settled with
            you.

            Scotty Creager

            Was Billie Jeans older brother and she had a older sister too.

            Mother Pinkie was 55 when she had Billie Jean.

            The Ackers do live in Az. and one daughter has all the things that Don and
            Scotty sent them. They are very proud of Uncle Don and anxious for his
            biography to be completed.

            Jack Ackers is very friendly as is his daughter whom I have visited with.

            There are photos in our files of Billie Jean, Scotty @ USC and Don with
            Scotty: Files, Photos, Family & Friends.

            I thought I had posted the photo of the art work that Don gave to Pinkie but
            can’t find it in our files. I’ll try to find it and post it. It is all
            original art work as you can see the pencil marks when you look close. No
            they don’t want to ever part with it.

            What we need to know is more information out of Chowchilla.
            The address of the house where Creager’s lived, which Jack did not remember at
            the time I talked with him or I forgot to
            ask????.
            Dates when Don & Scotty visited. Many from the stories told to me. Don &
            Scotty where at the wedding of Jack & Billie
            Jean, May 1945.