Re: Three portraits by Blanding

  • adayton@erols.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2001
      keith! I encourage you to look at a computer program called "Genuine
      Fractiles" by Altamiara. By using it, you should be able to enlarge
      the pictures and maintain or improve the resolution of the picture. I
      have played around with the program and have blown up some small
      pictures to 8 x 10 and when printed out on premium glossy photo paper,
      they are suitable for framing.

    • keith2draw@home.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2001
        Thanks Allen...I'll look into it.