: Esther& Steffi.....hand held audio

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
      I tried the audio tape before and did not get a good results, maybe I need
      to practice or get a new tape recorder. I’ll bring one along anyway.

    • karen Cotter
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
        Good little tape audio recorders are available a lot cheaper than videocams
        although it would be nice to have a picture or two.

        Maybe have someone shoot you two together while you are interviewing
        her....with a camera, I hasten to add! :o)

        Karen C